“Excellent Restaurant for Business Dinner in Greensboro”

Chop House at Mendenhall
Ranked #16 of 311 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My colleague and I enjoyed our business dinner at this restaurant. I had house salad with thousand island dressing to start. My entree was Chilean sea bass. It was delicious.
My colleague from UK chose regular 12 oz Ribeye and he rated the dish highly.
Overall we had wonderful dinning experience.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

We had an awesome dinner. Seth and Frada were attentive, fun and entertaining. The bottle of Malbec was good despite being a 2017. Good salads and both dinners were tasty and plenty of food. The mile high chock cake was plentiful and decadent!

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Fine service, delicious seafood, good menu. Even the take out food was very good. Have been here many times. Always good

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Dinner was great. My Steak was fantastic, Girlfriend’s Crab and Flounder was amazing! Our waitress made our evening she was professional and very friendly.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

When we want a good steak, but don't want to drive into Winston-Salem or Greensboro, the Chop House is where we inevitably go. They have a good menu and their service is good. They can be a little uneven. For example, a great steak served with underdone fries or cold mashed potatoes. When they are on, you can't beat them. But there are those nights when it seems they just can't get it together. Problem is...you never know what you're going to get.

Date of visit: February 2018