See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and the rooms clean. There was attention to detail in the furnishing with custom fabrics. The beds were comfortable and the furnishing very nice. The liquid hand soap in the bathroom was a nice touch for me while my husband really liked the modern mirror. There was a ceiling fan, something you don't often get along with AC! There was plenty of room for our daughters pack-n-play. The curtains kept out an amazing amount of light which allowed us to sleep in (something we don't often get with a one year old who likes to be up as soon as the sun is out!). At check out the staff opened a room that was set up for breakfast with plenty of options that our daughter enjoyed. Everywhere you liked you could tell the owner has put in effort making this a beautiful place to stay for long or short visit. It was rainy so we didn't get to enjoy the beautiful patio outside the parking lot. If you are visiting for the zoo I would recommend this place to stay, don't forget to go down the road to see the art and super large dressers!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Owner/manager was very nice and accommodating. Room was simple but clean. Hotel is just outside downtown High Point, so location is great. Breakfast is pretty light (fruit, cereal, and granola bars) but was sufficient for our needs.

All in all, this was a solid hotel for the price. I will stay here again the next time I'm in High Point.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Atrium is a convenient and clean hotel to stay in during the High Point Market. My business partner and I have stayed there many times over the years and have had a good experience every time. It's important to understand that this is an old hotel but it's clean and the staff have been excellent.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

Very dissapointed with what I payed for and for the service I received...got quoted an online rate of 169$ which they were able to match over the phone however they did not inform us that price was in US and not CAN which made the total alot more than we expected when we checked in. I work in a hotel and I know that we legally have to inform guests of the rate difference....was not worth it! Was run down, rooms were outdated, no refrigerators in room, tv batteries didn't work and the view outside was right into family houses living room. I will not be recommending this hotel to any of my associates or friends EVER! Was a perfect location right beside the PNE but very dissapointed overall with everything

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 2, 2015

The rooms where clean the service was excellent. Place is a little older but location and service makes up for that. I arrived late at night and after checking in couldn't find my phone they called it from office and helped me look for it in the rain. Then when I might have had to stay longer offered to work with me and give me a better rate, I'd go back tomorrow if in high point

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo