“Always pleases.....”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Next Door to Highlands Inn, Across Street from Old Edwards Inn
Description: Celebrating 33-years serving high quality Italian Cuisine in Highlands, North Carolina in 2017. We serve the area's largest selection of fresh coastal Seafood & Local Rainbow Trout. Specialties including Daily made Ravioli, Prime Grass-fed Steaks, Chops and Rack of Lamb and Gluten-Free options throughout the menu, pasta included. -Our daily menu and printed Daily Specials reflect seasonal and locally grown ingredients. Full Dinner Menu available at the Bar, where the single diner always feels welcome. To complement your meal we offer one of the deepest wine cellars in the Southeast. Infused Spirits, Craft Cocktails & Three-dozen Sparkling, Red and White selections are offered by-the-glass, nightly. With the Wine Spectator's 'Best of Award of Excellence' since 1987, we offer a plethora of fabulous selections to suit all tastes and budgets but outside wine is not permitted. We are located next door to Highlands Inn and across the street from the Old Edwards Inn on Main Street in Highlands. Treat yourself and your family to one of Highland's Finest Dining Experiences. Visa, Mastercard, American Express accepted. Dinner Reservations are accepted up to 30-day in advance of your desired dining date. To better serve our Guests, phone reservations are accepted and strongly recommended. Online, fax, email or Opentable reservations are not available.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of our go-to’s when we are in Highlands. The food is always good and the service is always excellent, warm and inviting. Sat at the bar last night for a late night dinner. The bartender was absolutely amazing and our food was exceptional.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We love this restaurant!!! My husband and I️ eat here often during the season. The bar is very small, but, if we can snag a place ,it’s where we prefer to sit! We had a fantastic server that we sure hope comes back next season! Thanks Aimee Alderson!!!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We dined with friends and enjoyed our time here. Seeing it highly ranked I was anticipating a great meal. It is a nice restaurant with good service. The menu and wine offerings have something for everyone. I started with Caprese salad and it was very good. My wife's Caesar salad was good but nothing special. For dinner I had spaghetti Bolognese and it was just average. The flavor was more bland than bolognese I have had at other places. My wife had the lobster ravioli and it also was good but not great. Overall a good place but the flavor of our dishes caused me to rate a little lower.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I love this restaurant. The food is absolutely delicious and they have excellent wines. I ate here three times in July while I vacationed for 2 weeks in Highlands with my husband.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was everything our friends said it would be!!! The atmosphere was nice and cozy and the food was amazing!!! The wine was top notch!!! Highly recommended!!!