“Always pleases.....”

Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Next Door to Highlands Inn, Across Street from Old Edwards Inn
Description: Thirty years in Highlands
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

This is one of our go-to’s when we are in Highlands. The food is always good and the service is always excellent, warm and inviting. Sat at the bar last night for a late night dinner. The bartender was absolutely amazing and our food was exceptional.

1  Thank Toothsome-in-NC
Write a ReviewReviews (1,059)

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

We love this restaurant!!! My husband and I️ eat here often during the season. The bar is very small, but, if we can snag a place ,it’s where we prefer to sit! We had a fantastic server that we sure hope comes back next season! Thanks Aimee Alderson!!!

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

We dined with friends and enjoyed our time here. Seeing it highly ranked I was anticipating a great meal. It is a nice restaurant with good service. The menu and wine offerings have something for everyone. I started with Caprese salad and it was very good. My wife's Caesar salad was good but nothing special. For dinner I had spaghetti Bolognese and it was just average. The flavor was more bland than bolognese I have had at other places. My wife had the lobster ravioli and it also was good but not great. Overall a good place but the flavor of our dishes caused me to rate a little lower.

1  Thank swiftmi
Reviewed October 30, 2017

I love this restaurant. The food is absolutely delicious and they have excellent wines. I ate here three times in July while I vacationed for 2 weeks in Highlands with my husband.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was everything our friends said it would be!!! The atmosphere was nice and cozy and the food was amazing!!! The wine was top notch!!! Highly recommended!!!