All reviews window seat a nice place to stay room was clean chapel hill queen bed waffles continental breakfast would stay again upon check staff was friendly pillows cleanliness nc
Reviewed May 26, 2018

My stay at Microtel was good.. the hotel was clean, that was the most important thing to me. The staff Was curtious. I would suggest they be better groomed, perhaps Microtell should supply neat, clean shirts for them. The food not so good, but hey I considered that I got more than what I paid for. I would stay there again

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Microtel F, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hillsborough, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay! Also, thank you for the kind words regarding our staff. We are continually trying to improve the variety and quality of food items that we offer.We are currently making improvements both with staff and in the hotel. Hope you will come see our improvements . Thank you for staying at the Microtel Inn and Suites and we hope that you will consider us for your next trip!

Reviewed May 4, 2018

Demetra at the front desk was awesome and took care of an issue I had with the room right away. The beds were comfortable and there was plenty of parking. Steer clear of room 201 until they can figure out what to do about people smoking in that room.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kbusby924107
Reviewed May 3, 2018

We were here for a wedding and the hotel was at a great location to everything. We were close enough to site see during the day and get to the wedding in the evening. Hotel was clean and had a decent breakfast. The best were the warm fresh cookies at the front desk!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Scarlett S
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

There's not much to even say about this place. I can't even consider calling it a hotel. Perhaps, a dirty shoebox? When I entered my "room," the window was wide open. Never have I walked into a hotel room with window. The smell was musty so I'm assuming they were trying to air it out lol. Everything was just dirty. I couldn't relax without the fear of catching something. There was sludge leaking out of the toilet bowl, the walls were smeared with who knows what, carpeting was dirty, stains on the chair and window seat, the security box was sitting on a cement block inside an oddly unfinished closet. Not fan and would not recommend.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Microtel F, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hillsborough, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Dear ,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for your stay. Upon you checking out , we did have engineering to service the room to address the problems mentioned. Room had been vacant, window was open to bring in fresh air, we did not see any sludge behind toilet, and walls were freshly re patched due to luggage carts hitting them.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Hillsborough.

Front Desk Supervisor