“Take out Breakfast”
Review of City Cafe

City Cafe
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

I Love City Cafe's breakfast! Their food is delicious and the owners are very nice! If you haven't eaten here yet, you should definitely stop and have a meal!!

Reviewed October 14, 2017

We had stayed at North Topsail Beach and we were headed home and debated on stopping at the City Cafe or another restaurant on Rt 17. I had eggs, "homemade" sausage, grits and toast. I always look forward to eating grits in the south, but these were watered down just like at home. The "homemade" sausage was full of gristel. The toast was cold with a dab of butter on it. My friend said his potatoes were just ok. Wish we had went to the other restaurant.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on my way home from moving my daughter to Jacksonville NC to be with her husband. Loved the food! Good home cooked breakfast. Service was fast and super sweet. Definitely a great place to grab a bite to eat.

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed breakfast here. Normal fare and reasonable prices. Easy in and out. Very casual atmosphere. I had eggs, sausage, hash browns, and toast. Very good breakfast.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

One of the few choices to eat in town, it still has that down home feel when grabbing a bite. A great place to get a platter for breakfast, people watch, and see what the locals are doing. Overall good food for a great price.