“Great Food”
Review of Osaka

Osaka
Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in Hope Mills
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Fayetteville has several options for good Japanese including Fast Food style. Give Osaka in Hope Mills a try for full service, sit down Japanese. We used coupons mailed to us and had reasonably priced, very tasty food. The Osaka, Jr on Legion Rd has great food as well and gives the largest portions of all the fast food style Japanese restaurants we've tried in the area.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Your basic Japanese Steak House.....same food, rice, etc...as any other similar restaurant around the area.

Service was good, but slow.....other parties received their drinks before we did and we had been seated first (by over 10 min)

Food was excellent ...the show was the same as other places with personal twists put in by the "performer" (chief)

Best thing they have going is location, lower prices than competitors, and the free Birthday Surprise."

Will be going back...in a few years with the next set of kids.

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

We've been here to eat a couple of times but nothing super extraordinary about the food. Beautiful with great atmosphere for family or date night I like it. Enjoy ☺

Reviewed November 28, 2016

We have been here several times and had booth service, but since we had family visiting from out of town, and they have never been to a Japanese Steakhouse where they cook in front of you, we decided to try it. WHAT a disappointment. We had to wait for quite some time for a cook, as we were told there were only three staffed that evening. When he did arrive, he was ALL business. All he did for a "show" was write "LOL" on the grill and light it on fire. Then he twirled his spatula about ten times. After that? Just cook the food and get out of there. The rice was tasteless...I even had a glob of unmelted butter in my rice. The vegatables and meat entrees were average, but by that time I was so upset about the service I wound up taking most of my food home. We had hyped up the meal so much to our guests that I could see even they were like, what?? For $200 for the 6 of us, I was beyond disappointed. We complained on the way out, and were told that they would address the issue and "take care of us next time"...but we're not so sure there will be one.

Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

Pros: waitress was nice... Sushi was good.

Cons: Service was slow ( the restaurant was empty) waitress had no knowledge of the menu; Soup and main entree was "luke warm". I felt like I wasted $60 (including tip) for a meal that I didn't enjoy. ?