See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I stayed here for one night on my way to Florida. Check-in was quick and easy. The room was neat and clean and I love the shower setup they have in these room. Good value for the price. I would stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The room was clean with no funny smells or spots. The a/c unit kept the fan on at all settings (except off), this is a positive in my book. It had an unmarked temp. dial but it did keep the temp in the room consistent. The blinds were thick, dark and blocked outside light well. The small refrigerator and microwave were nice to have. The wifi was strong and trouble free. Breakfast was simple but adequate for a quick bite. I would use this hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Eric F
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Great price! Just $65 but we got exactly what we paid for--no sleep at all. The bed was horrid and rippled every movement, scratchy sheets, and heat to beat the band. Worst of all, we could hear every step made by the person in the room above us, and he wasn't asleep either.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank MandaR_12
Reviewed December 15, 2013

You can't beat the price for this pet friendly hotel, which is centrally located to some great restaurants, shopping and has easy freeway access. We stayed in the two room suite which was very spacious. The staff is very helpful and friendly and we enjoyed an extended stay here. I really appreciated the all day availability of coffee and tea and the complementary breakfast had a nice selection of items available including toast, bagels, cream cheese, muffins, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, waffles and fresh fruit.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We did an overnight here. We had a king bed "suite". We love the shower setup. Fridge was a bit bigger than normal bar fridge which was nice. Bed in confy. Next time we reserve on 3rd floor so we dont hear feet walking from upstairs.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple