US$99
ComfortSuites
US$61
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$112
Country Inn
Candlewood Suites Huntersville(Huntersville)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$102
US$82
BestWestern.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$149
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
US$59
US$139
US$108
Priceline
All reviewssleep innbagelswould stay here againparking lotthe room was nicebeds were comfortablecharlotte areamicrowaveexit
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Perhaps when the renovations are complete but probably not. The sign is basically not visible from the road and it took us multiple tries before we found it. Only one elevator is functioning and breakfast is served in room 243. Calling it breakfast is a stretch, it basically consisted of bagels, cereal and frozen Jimmy Dean sandwiches that you microwave. I dumped out three cups of coffee after the cream curdled before I grabbed a small carton from the cereal area and my husband wandered for 10 minutes before the employee there could tear herself from her phone to direct him to the microwave. I ended up spending our second night on my daughters couch because it wasn't worth the hassle of driving back to this disappointing property.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lvtohike
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel for the Carolina Rebellion weekend. This hotel was closer and priced the same as the Sleep Inn we stayed at last year off exit 35. The major plus, the bathroom was usable! The room was nice and clean. The first level was under renovation, so breakfast was served in a room on the 2nd floor. It was good. Pastries, cereal, coffee, juice, bagels, microwavable sausage biscuits, i can't complain. The hotel was 20 minutes from the festival grounds, which made it great for the price. I'll definitely look at booking this hotel again next year. Thanks for the great accommodations!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2017

We stayed there while we were in the Charlotte area overnight. The sign for the Inn was hard to see and I managed to drive by it at first. We were checking in late because of a function that we had attended earlier in the day. I knew there was renovations taking place but was quite taken back when I saw two construction storage units in the front of the Inn. Parking was very limited and I ended up having to park on the side quite a distance from the front of the Inn. The parking lot was not very bright so we moved quite quickly to get into the Inn. As approaching I noticed that they were working on the outside and inside. I saw windows that I guess were supposed to be papered up with half of the paper torn off. I was greeted by a very nice young lady that made check in very easy. The lobby is very small and that took me back at first. She explained to me that breakfast would be on the second floor and the times, she stated to me that if I needed anything to let her know and she would open the coffee area up for me. (I was traveling with my two teenagers) The elevator carpet was dirty and needed to be replaced. Our room was on the third floor and it was very quiet. The room was pleasant but very small. There was a strange musty odor in there but as soon as I turned on the ac unit it dissipated. The bathroom was very nice however when I was trying to get changed I smacked my hand on the room that was very low. ( I am almost 6ft tall). The room and bathroom was very clean, and the beds were comfortable. I felt that the price was a little steep for what I got. I have stayed at the Hilton and my cost was about $30 less than what I paid for here and the town I was in is very similar in cost of living. I would stay here again, but only after I see that improvements/construction is complete.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed March 18, 2017

I have stayed in many hotels and I must say that cleanliness is the most important thing for me. This place has been under renovation for a year and was a former Sleep Inn,. It is a very good stop over for anyone needing to stay in the Charlotte area. The employees are exceptional and Sally was great. We had a positive experience as a result of her knowledge and professionalism and because of her they now have a new customer. Prior our staying here, we stayed in almost all of the surrounding area hotels and this one was trying harder than the rest to acquire new customers. I always appreciate folks that try harder and are more customer oriented. They are so hats off Sally and the crew. Job well done.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank traveljounalist
Reviewed December 2, 2016

We stayed here on Sunday 11/27/16, we had been driving from Florida and stupidly drove north on one of the busiest travel days of the year. After 12 hours on the road, 2 of which I-95 was shut down for, we were exhausted. We had a small dog and after another stop at a hotel we were directed to The Huntersville Inn since they were dog friendly. After a couple of u-turns to find the hotel,(there wasn't any lit signage on the building), we cautiously checked in. It turned out that the room was newly renovated, not completely finished, but close and perfect for 2 bleary eyed adults and a Shih Tsu. The bed was comfortable and bathroom well done. but missing towel bars and soap dishes on the vanity and in the shower. The breakfast was lackluster, a basic continental, but sufficient for us and was held in an empty room on the second floor. The property seemed like a scene from "the Shining" as we thought we were the only guests. We found out that next morning that the property was undergoing a full renovation and converting to a Sheraton, so no new signage was to go up until after the renovation. All in all it seems like it will be very nice when finished and worked for us when we needed it the most. We only encountered 2 employees while we were there, and they were both very helpful so service still gets a 5, sleep quality a 5, and even though kinda hidden, I gave it a 4 for location because it is in a nice area/location, with a lot of shopping etc. in the surrounding area.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family