“Love Panera!”

Panera Bread
Ranked #23 of 84 Restaurants in Indian Trail
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed July 21, 2017

Panera is one of my favorite "fast food" places to eat. I love the salads, soups, and sandwiches! The variety of iced teas is great too! Though the pastries look amazing I try not to indulge!

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

As I focus on getting healthy, I have a hard time finding clean healthy fast food.
Well Panera has all that and more,delicious salad and Turkey sandwich was good
A bit pricey but very good healthy food

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

I went with my mom for dinner, and ordered. I got 2 slices of meat on my sandwich and cold soup, this was an awful experience, and my mom got a salad coated with dressing and two soggy pieces of bread with 2 bites of chicken salad.

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

We attempted to go to Panera Indian Trail for lunch after church. We all wanted soup but this Panera only had 1 of the 7 soups available. Poor planning on someone's part. I have eaten at many Panera's and never had them be out of so much. Bypass this location and just head to Matthews.

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

Always dirty.. Went in at 9pm, every table was dirty. Top off of every tea and coffee urn. Unsweetened tea was soured... I got my money back on my drink. Stuff floating around in iced coffee urn, and employees standing around chatting. I brushed crumbs off of the cleanest table I could find. I did tell someone, and she explained that she had cleaned restroom so she had to clean herself up before cleaning dining room. I'm not sure if she bathed or just washed her hands. I explained that tables should be cleaned as customers left, and no one but myself was there, so they should not have all been dirty. I asked her why urns were not covered, she first said so they could let brew run into urns. Then she said they were washing lids. I told her to look inside iced coffee urn. I have complained about this location on several occasions as it is always unkept. I did not speak to manager this time, but I have on 3 other occasions. I will not go back. I will go to Matthews for now on. I have never seen this at any other Panera . I can understand a few dirty tables but not all of them. They advertise clean food, they need to try keeping their restaurant clean. Poor management!