Motel 6 Jacksonville
Home2.com
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$54
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$76
US$59
ComfortSuites
US$99
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 8, 2015

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2015 via mobile

Booked hotel room for a week, There are roaches on property!!!!! Didn't see any while unpacking our things in our room but as we started coming in and out of our room and walking around outside starting seeing dead smashed roaches on sidewalks seen a few large ones coming out of underneath a couple ac units to other rooms..... Completely checked our room and didn't see any signs of any bugs at all but tht doesn't mean their not there or soon to be in all rooms...I advised Hotel staff that I'd seen them on property in multiple areas.. 3 days in our refrigerator stopped working. Advised front desk, they said they'd put in a ticket for maintenance. We were out the biggest part of the day but when returning tht night fridge was not fixed. Went back to front desk in morning of 4th day and ask about maintenance replacing fridge the girl at the desk said she didn't see any messages for maintenance regarding our broken fridge and tht she would put In a call. Again we were out till late evening returned and still broken fridge. I went to office and was told maintenance couldn't get to it tht day, but if I wanted to switch rooms I could do so in the morning, we're not 5 days In and have a room full of our original belongings and all the souvenirs and gifts we've bought for friends and family were checking out in 2 days who wants to pack everything up move it unpack and repack in 2 days. Not me. I suggested just replacing our fridge with one from another room tht was empty and tht was unheard of. Not the best customer service. Room was clean and smelled good ,pool was very clean and nice, breakfast was adaquate. Over all a fair place to sleep just cross your fingers tht nothing breaks in your room while your there and tht you get a room with out signs of roaches. Kristie Ruschel

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristie E
Reviewed August 6, 2015

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2015

We got in late around 1230 and were so tired and exhausted from the day we had. We go to open our door and it wouldn't open, had to walk all the way down (all four of us, my husnband , 2 yr old, 6 year old and i)and upfront to desk. They sent an employee back up to meet him at our room again. He wiggled the door and try to push it open, didn't work . So he did a jerry rig and used all his force and finally got door to open. He said you just have to play with it a little bit and use all your force to slam it open. He leaves. It's 100 degrees In Theresa my husband turns the air on. The air conditioner sounded like a blender on HIGH. It was SO loud! By this point we were so tired and exhausted we just wanted to lay down and try to sleep. Was not a good night sleep but we didn't feel like walking all the way up front for another issue and who knows if they would have gave us another room !?

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2015

When I arrived, the lady who checked me in was nice enough. I went to my room, all I wanted to do was take a shower, use the bathroom, watch an hour of TV and go to bed. The shower was dirty, plain and simple. The water went from scalding hot to freezing cold, and no matter what I did I could not find a happy medium. There was no toilet paper in the barhroom. After my shower, I walked down to the office and asked the lady behind the counter for some toilet paper. This was not the same lady that checked me in when I arrived. She told me she would let housekeeping know in the morning. I told her that was not acceptable, and I need toilet paper right now. Her response was that she didn't know what to tell me, have a nice night. I asked her if she could please get me some toilet paper, I didn't think I should have to go to the Waffle House next door to use the bathroom when I am paying for a room. She looked up from what she was pretending to do, and told me to have a nice night again. Once again, I asked her for toilet paper, and she told me that they don't leave supplies for her, have a nice night. I asked her what I was supposed to do, she told me I was supposed to have a nice night and housekeeping would be notified in the morning. She then started talking to someone she knew that had been using the public computer. I asked her if she could get me some from an unoccupied room, she glanced up from her conversation and told me to have a nice night again. I ended up paying for a room and using the bathroom at Waffle House. Nobody at that place cared when I asked about a credit of some kind. Nobody was slightly embarrassed by the situation. Nobody had anything to say except have a nice day or have a nice night. They were like zombies. The Internet didn't work, and 90% of the TV channels didn't work. People outside cannon balling into the pool at 7am, and screaming at each other all night in the courtyard. I would not stay here unless you are brining your own basic amenities, and feel like slumming it for a night, or you like to camp without going to the woods.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business