Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$54
Quality Inn(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$59
QualityInn
MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$114
Fairfield Inn
US$74
US$59
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$48
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$77
CandlewoodSuites
US$57
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Entered room 128 and instantly I saw 2 cockroaches scurrying across the tv stand. We opened the drawers and saw more cockroaches as well as on one of the sofa chairs. The receptionist didn't give us a hard time and instantly booked us another room which we appreciated. Room 158 was in another building and thankfully we didn't see any cockroaches but the room smelled horribly of smoke. The smell made it hard to sleep that night and I woke up with a soar throat and runny nose.

Jacksonville was fully booked that weekend and I had no choice but to stick with Motel 6. Never again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

After reading the reviews on here we a little skeptical but get price was right so why not.

We were completely impressed for 40.00, the room was clean, we checked in an hour early, front desk was helpful.

Give it a try.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2017

This place is run down and poorly managed.
Checking into my room, the toilet was running continuously, the fire alarm was chirping and the phone did not work. I tried to address toilet and phone without luck. I went to the front desk to inform them of the issues and asked that someone address the fire alarm as it is impossible to sleep with one of those things chirping every minute.
90 minutes later, I called the front desk from my cellphone (remember, room phone is inop) and asked for an update. Same lady i spoke to at the desk acted as if f she was first addressing this and would call someone. 30 minutes later, I call again (now after 11pm). A different person answers, sounds surprised and will call someone..
11:50pm, someone shows up at my door. He comes in, unplugs the fire alarm, puts it in his pocket and starts to leave. When i ask about the alarm, he says he will fix it tomorrow. At this point, I just need sleep, so I let it go. I turned the water for to the toilet so it would stop running and try to sleep on what are extremely marginal beds with laughable pillows.
There is little to laugh or smile about here. Don't do it, find somewhere else!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2017

Don't even think of trying to check in early. They have to verify the cleaning of each room by phone to a one person house cleaning staff. Just not good hotel practices. The lobby was musty smelling assume non smoking rooms would smell the same. We stayed in a smoking room. Outside isn't keep up very well. Looks old and run down. Room had previous water damage, bed was comfortable, but bed wasn't a queen like advertised as we have a queen at home. Room itself was roomy.
Not terrible but less than average room cleanliness, but could be from lack of help as we realized this morning how full the hotel gets. They must rent to locals because of some stuff that we seen. When asked for extra wash clothes we got cut up towels. No shampoo. Cheap so you get what you pay for.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2017

Not complaining because i didnt expect much for $59 but the room was clean not somewhere i would wanna stay more than 2 nights though beds are okay a/c was okay only complaint would be shower it was hard to get warm was either cold or hot

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business