“Breakfast”

Winners Circle
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Jefferson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Pretty good food. The staff is great. Much nicer then Shatley Springs and the food is much better. Prices are very reasonable. We will definitely return.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Went for their Fri/Sat prime rib special, was not disappointed.
A very nice cut of beef, cooked your way, and sides
Went for salad bar and had a very nice selection, one of the best I have seen in a very long time and everything was fresh
Prime rib had very little fat, almost none and was cooked the way we asked, rare and medium rare. We both got the 8oz but couldn't finish along with the sides and bread.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Went here for the first time last Friday to see what all the locals are crazy about. I am an extremely picky eater so I didn't think there would be anything on the menu for me other than the salad bar and I didn't have high hopes for that either. Well I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and quantity of food. I ordered the grilled shrimp and it was delicious, side vegetables were fresh and good also. The salad bar was fresh and tasty, so happy to see real greens and not just iceberg! My hubby got the prime rib special and agreed it was great, so big he could barely finish it! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Love the food and the friendly atmosphere! Great lunch specials. Awesome place to have breakfast lunch or dinner. Highly recommended!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

You wouldn't imagine that a restaurant that serves meat and veggies would have good prime rib. However, we went there Saturday night and my wife got 8 oz. prime rib and I got 12 oz. prime rib (medium rare). They were cooked perfectly, so tender you could cut with a fork and flavor was delicious.

I got baked potato and my wife got a sweet potato. We each only ate half of the potato and I had half of my 12 oz. steak left. Plus you get salad bar trip.

They have the best salad bar we have ever seen. It is better than Ruby Tuesday salad bar which I thought was hard to beat. This one is a whole lot better.

Most everything is very good. There are a few things that we don't like but it is because of personal preference .

If you are ever in this area be sure to come here to eat. They have lunch specials every day. Tuesday is meatloaf day and it sells out early!!