“First timet”

New River Outfitters & General Store
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Jefferson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

My 14 yr old son and I took our first canoe trip today and it was a great time. Did a little fishing and a lot of relaxing. The staff was super nice. We ran into a lot of rain but the staff had told us to take our time so we weren't rushed to get back. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Went canoeing for the first time ever through this company. Had the most wonderful time! Prices were very reasonable and they were pretty relaxed as to when we had to be back. The staff (especially Miss Holly!) was exceptional. She took a lot of extra time with us, getting us directions to a restaurant we wanted to go to! EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

This was my first time canoeing. I was so nerves because the water was up very high and the water was pretty ruff in spots. The guys that do the drop off were AMAZING! They got into the water to help us out and make sure we were safe. They all made my first trip a great one.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

I was very happy with the services provided from this outfitter. I have my own inertness and for a small fee ($5) they inflated them, and also shuttled us up river, so we could conveniently float down to our car. Nice folks. Great way to spend a late summer afternoon.

Reviewed August 8, 2016

We have used New River Outfitters twice for canoeing. Prices are competitive and the trip down the river was great. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank beach_lover_5803