“Tasty respite”
Review of The Harvest Cafe

The Harvest Cafe
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Jefferson
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Description: Casual dining with many things to choose from. Baked goods, sandwich salads, wraps, and soup. Yummy quiche! Also homemade cheesecakes, Hershey's ice cream, and more!
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I was passing through Jefferson and spotted The Harvest Cafe out of the corner of my eye. I turned around and went back and was glad I did. I had the best cup of coffee I've had in years: Howling Wolf--a dark-roast, roasted by Happy Trails Cafe in nearby Warrensville, beans available for purchase by the pound. Cudos to Happy Trails! I also had a very good turkey sandwich and admired the small but appealing selection of ice creams. I didn't indulge in the latter--this time. The service was pleasantly provided by two young women. I was happy to discover this cafe and will definitely go back. It's located directly across from the architecturally stunning old courthouse, which now contains a museum.

1  Thank NancySkates
Samara A, Owner at The Harvest Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Thank you for coming! We are so glad you loved it! We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed July 14, 2017

My husband and I stopped here for a quick lunch. I had a salad that was very good, with pears, apples and chicken. I also had a cup of almond joy coffee that was good. It is a sweet, Christian environment, in a small, friendly town. Nice place!

2  Thank Stephanie W

Thank you for coming and the awesome review! Come back and see us!

Reviewed June 1, 2017

Everything I have ever ate here is so good. The desserts are amazing and the people there are so nice.

1  Thank tammymiller2016

Thank you for coming by! We work hard to please and are so thankful for your support of our business

Reviewed May 6, 2017

Friendly staff. Clean. Quaint. Comfortable. Large selection. Delicious food. Good value. Nice place to grab a quick bite or just to hang out with friends!

1  Thank Kathy L
Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

A good break in the area. Amazing variety of coffee, sandwiches and desserts. A daily stop for me if I lived in the area. I come here every time I'm in town. Super freindly staff and a good mix of customers from professionals to locals.

2  Thank Appalachian P