“Amazing food and a good place for family dining or those that like a bar”

Sixty Six Pizzeria Grill and Bar
Ranked #5 of 121 Restaurants in Kernersville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 3, 2018

I've eaten literally everything on the menu at Sixty Six Grill including; appetizers, sandwiches, pastas, wraps, pizza, baked subs, entrees, burgers, soup & salads and my new favorite the 66 Brisket Philly. They are very meticulous in preparing their food and the generous portions generally mean you'll have lunch ready for the next day. Highly recommended for anyone and just expect traditionally a 15-20 minute wait but absolutely well worth it. You can grab yourself a beer at the bar and before you finish you'll have your table ready.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

I've both gone inside and ordered to-go. My meal is usually luke-warm when I get it to-go. I honestly think most of the menu items have a similar taste, no matter what it is that you get. It's not the worst, but it's not the best, if that makes sense.

I did once have a terrible issue with to-go. It was a busy Saturday. When I sent in my order, they didn't start making it until the time they told me it would be done (new person in the back). I waited inside for 40 minutes for them to finish it, only to have them put it under the table in the to-go area. I have no idea how long it had been sitting there, but they just gave it to me without even checking if it was cold or hot.

Plus, apparently there was more than one new person training-- I just don't understand training people on busy days (like weekends). They're not really learning anything if everyone is scrambling around in a hurry. You don't absorb information that way and you make it harder on the people trying to train them as well, because not only are they trying to focus on getting their normal stuff done during a rush, they're trying to teach at the same time, which backs everyone up even more.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

The place was very busy for the lunch hour, but service was fast & friendly. I sat at the bar & the couple next to me were "regulars" who love the place. I will go back!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Food is great, price is decent... drinks are good... they are average price
our new go to place where everyone can get something they like... many options... salad bar is fabulous

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

I live close so this is a regular for me and my husband and kids! I love the southwest egg rolls, pizza, salad bar is awesome ! Has a bar and comfy booths! Really great atmosphere!