“Great place for a gathering!”

Sixty Six Pizzeria Grill and Bar
Ranked #5 of 122 Restaurants in Kernersville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Food is excellent! Staff is great! Atmosphere is nice...sometimes a little loud, but nothing too bad.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

We went here, had a 15 minute wait. They are extremely busy Friday and Saturday evenings.Wait wasn't to bad. Got a beer from the bar.
Seated, drink order taken,appetizer order taken and delivered quickly.
Food was delicious, staff kind and courteous.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

My wife and I go to 66 Pizzeria at least once every other week before we go shopping. It is a great place for their afternoon lunch specials and of course their cocktail and beer specials. The food is great and the pizza is excellent. I just wish they were closer so we could order their delivery. I would have pizza every week. Also, the personnel there are excellent people. We know them all at the bar since we go there so often. They always know what I want to drink as soon as I get there.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

I've eaten literally everything on the menu at Sixty Six Grill including; appetizers, sandwiches, pastas, wraps, pizza, baked subs, entrees, burgers, soup & salads and my new favorite the 66 Brisket Philly. They are very meticulous in preparing their food and the generous portions generally mean you'll have lunch ready for the next day. Highly recommended for anyone and just expect traditionally a 15-20 minute wait but absolutely well worth it. You can grab yourself a beer at the bar and before you finish you'll have your table ready.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

I've both gone inside and ordered to-go. My meal is usually luke-warm when I get it to-go. I honestly think most of the menu items have a similar taste, no matter what it is that you get. It's not the worst, but it's not the best, if that makes sense.

I did once have a terrible issue with to-go. It was a busy Saturday. When I sent in my order, they didn't start making it until the time they told me it would be done (new person in the back). I waited inside for 40 minutes for them to finish it, only to have them put it under the table in the to-go area. I have no idea how long it had been sitting there, but they just gave it to me without even checking if it was cold or hot.

Plus, apparently there was more than one new person training-- I just don't understand training people on busy days (like weekends). They're not really learning anything if everyone is scrambling around in a hurry. You don't absorb information that way and you make it harder on the people trying to train them as well, because not only are they trying to focus on getting their normal stuff done during a rush, they're trying to teach at the same time, which backs everyone up even more.