“delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2018

nice atmosphere delicious salmon and salads... also the spinach dip, and the bruschetta... kitchen is a little slow, would like some good crusty bread
friendly wait staff

Reviewed June 23, 2018

Being Italian picky about Italian food. This place was good. Our daughter had chicken parmigiano with pasta.
I had pizza. Husband had a pasta dish with mushrooms, I forgot the name. Everything was tasty. The bread served 1st was warm and delicious. Will definitely go again when I am back in NC. Liked that the restaurant was in an older building. Cute little town of Kernersville.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

My family and I went here for a Mother's Day brunch. They charged $24.95 for adults and $12.95 for kids. Everywhere else was charging $48.95 on up. I wasn't expecting much for $24.95. All I can say is WOW!!! They offered more of a selection than the places charging $48.95. They had a HUGE spread. I love to eat, and anyone who knows me knows I can eat a lot. There was so much to choose from, I couldn't taste everything. After four plates, I had to throw in the towel. I was stuffed. Everything I tried was delicious. I will definitely visit this restaurant again for dinner. The food and service was great. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

I have given this place a few chances, and after tonight, I will never go back. We went there for my son’s birthday. Our order took forever (well over an hour), as did the time it took for our waitress to even take our order (probably 20 minutes). Then the waitress entered my order wrong, and I sat there and watched everyone eat during the entire dinner while they remade it. We were having cake when my food finally came. The waitress had mentioned that she would see if they could do something regarding the bill because it took so long to get my food. When she came back with the food, she said she guessed she’d just have to pay for it out of her check in an obvious attempt to make me feel guilty. I didn’t want to be adamant, particularly at my son’s birthday dinner and in front of my extended family, so I just paid for it. What awful service. My family and I will never be back.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Nice Italian themed restaurant. The pastas are excellent. Hamburgers are good, too. Nice atmosphere- not quiet, but not too noisy most of the time.