“Italian food in NC”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I went with friends of mine. One of their local establishments they frequent. They say consistent good food. I had chicken Sinatra. I wish chicken was filleted a little more. Eggplant was good. I asked for fra diavolo sauce, wish it had more. All had good flavor and large portion. Friend had tilapia, looked great. Rolls, very good. With beer and tip $25. Very reasonable. Nice staff. Good place to revisit.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

Ate supper here on August 3, 2018. When we arrived the front door was locked even though there were people inside. We should have taken the hint. After getting in with my 2 year old granddaughter she noticed an antique tricycle in the lobby and we asked the hostess if she could sit on it and were told ok. Since it took quite a long time to be waited on I took her back to the lobby and asked again if it was ok to sit on the tricycle and was told ok. Very shortly after this a girl with long black hair came up and rudely announced that it was not to be played with, while the girl that said ok stood by and watched. I wanted to walk out but the others in my party had ordered by the time I got back to the table. Food was ok but pricey for what we got. The special was filet mignon with tiger shrimp for $32 Won't be back

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Took a work colleague there for lunch at noon in a Thursday. We waited approximately 35 minutes for our order (2 salads). Waitress was unapologetic and indifferent. Manager was kind enough to take care of our bill, thus two stars instead of one.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

nice atmosphere delicious salmon and salads... also the spinach dip, and the bruschetta... kitchen is a little slow, would like some good crusty bread
friendly wait staff

Reviewed June 23, 2018

Being Italian picky about Italian food. This place was good. Our daughter had chicken parmigiano with pasta.
I had pizza. Husband had a pasta dish with mushrooms, I forgot the name. Everything was tasty. The bread served 1st was warm and delicious. Will definitely go again when I am back in NC. Liked that the restaurant was in an older building. Cute little town of Kernersville.