“Odd combination...”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not enough menus for everyone at the table with the restaurant not even being half full. Waitress was super awesome and outgoing. Appetizers are large portions so you get your money’s worth. The entree’s were the same way but the entrees lacked flavor. I had a pasta dish and it tasted as if the cook didn’t pour off the water the pasta was cooked in. It was very soupy and starchy tasting. Maybe it was an off day for them but I don’t have any reasons concerning food to go back.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

I had stopped going here because it has never been very good. I decided to try it again today and took a friend for a celebratory lunch. I ordered Chicken Marsala and it was disgusting! The sauce was pure water with absolutely no flavor. I was served a bowl of dry pasta sitting in a puddle of brown water with a piece of burnt chicken breast on top. I'm done with this place. Kernersville is in desperate need of restaurants! The fact that it was lunch and the place was empty says a lot.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

I have been to Giadas several times and have never been disappointed. The menu has many items to chose from so it should please most to dine there. I had the Spinach Lasagna and it was wonderful. Looking forward to the next visit.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Wife love the Cajun shrimp and I love the Chicken Parmesan. Nice relaxing environment. Their prices are on just a bit more than the Olive Garden chain, but the portions are so much bigger and the food is so much better. We would have never found it had it not been for a recommendation from a friend. It doesn't stand out much as you drive through downtown Kernersville, but it is well worth trying out.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

I've been here several times and it is always hit or miss. Sometimes it's great, other times it's awful. There doesn't seem to be much in between. It is also a little expensive for what it is.