“Quick and easy”

Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #44 of 122 Restaurants in Kernersville
Reviewed June 19, 2018

The new $5 menu is a winner for a quick inexpensive stop for breakfast or lunch. A great idea I pass on to all I know who dont already go there!

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I think this WH has some of the best food when compared to other locations (even though I assume standardized preparation). The service is always great here too.

Like any WH it's small - so there can be a wait during peak times - but people rotate quickly.

Only complaint - the location leaks and is run down. Could use some maintenance.

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Went on Sunday with a friend who goes there other times. The servers all knew him and had our seating and table ready quickly! Food came quickly as ordered and coffee flowing!

Reviewed June 10, 2016

After each of my two full days celebrating a family occasion I stopped at this Waffle House to satisfy late night hunger pangs. In the wee hours of the morning both times, I ordered egg, sausage and cheese grits bowls with sweet tea and the dish was delicious. The staff was also kind and attentive both nights also. Again, this was between 2 and 3 am, not prime time for servers to sometimes be on their most hospital behavior, but this Waffle House staff did. Bravo!

Reviewed March 16, 2016

Just ate there this past Sunday and both my husband and I enjoyed our food so much. The servers were friendly and the food was above average. Hope you get the same cooks we did. Our server could have been a little better at keeping our beverages refilled but it was laid back enough we didn't mind asking by a hand wave for more water and coffee, LOL