“Succulent steaks. Tasty sides, Attentive service.Nostalgic atmosphere.”

Outwest Steakhouse & Saddle
Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Kernersville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2018

If you want a steak prepared to your choice of perfection, Outwest is for you. Perfect ambiance for a date, family dining or a business meal. Good menu selection. Attentive servers. Clean dining room. Busy restaurant on a weeknight. Parking might be limited.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

Fresh Food, Good Service, and Big Portions.. Plates big enough to share for normal people. Satisfying quantity for a big eater that wants a big meal.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

This is my wife's and my favorite restaurant in the Triad, bar none. Every item on the menu is superb. I highly recommend you get there early as this is a very popular place to eat.

Forget what I previously said, eat all you want. You can always take the strawberry cheesecake home with you for a late night romantic snack.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

This is probably one of the best steak houses I’ve ever eaten at. The server was awesome and very attentive. Our steaks were delicious and the kids had ribs and they loved them! Great dinner and atmosphere! We will be back!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

My husband & I celebrated our #50th wedding anniversary with a dinner with family & friends at Outwest in March, 2018.
We made a reservation for 6 pm and arrived at that time where we were seated to a long table in the upper level.
Our server came promptly and I told him we were celebrating our #50the anniversary tonight and he gave us several cordial good wishes!
He proceeded to take everyone's drink order. Next, we all ordered our dinner entrees
with many members eating steaks or other various entrees.
All the dinner meals arrived without too much delay and was cooked to perfection!
Service was efficient but not intruding and the food was delicious!
Thank you for making our #50th anniversary dinner one to remember!