“Out Of The Way Oasis in K-Ville”

Little Vito's Pizza
Ranked #30 of 121 Restaurants in Kernersville
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

This K-Ville establishment is located near downtown in an easy to miss shopping area. The interior is nothing fancy but comfortable with a tv to watch. Staff is friendly and attentive. Pizza was very tasty and well proportioned for the price. I have no reservation about stopping there again when in the area.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

This place has good pizza, wings and salads. Not to say nothing else is good just haven't tried it all! I love this place my kids get excited when we order from here there establishment is very clean and not busy !

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

They totally fixed us up with five pizzas for a get together... They even double sliced two of them for the kids...
Pizza is a personal taste but I found it to be very agreeable... Crust had a good flavor and perfect thickness the sauce was just enough and a good flavor and plenty of toppings and cheese... Upon arrival I found the restaurant to be clean and staff to be pleasant and helpful...
Forget chain pizza... This place is the place to go..

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

We've been eating Little Vitos pizza as carryout for over 5 years. It's our favorite locally, and i think it's improved in the last year. Everyone has personal preferences for crust and sauce, but this fits my preferences. Toppings are standard fare. Nothing gourmet, but just good, everyday pizza.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed October 26, 2015

I tried this place again after a friend invited me to lunch and this is one of their favorite places for a pie. Regretfully, it is just average for pizza and there is a much better place less than a quarter mile away.

Date of visit: October 2015

Been to Little Vito's Pizza? Share your experiences!