“A delightful little place that I visit often”
Review of Wired Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wired Cafe
Ranked #42 of 118 Restaurants in Kernersville
Reviewed December 17, 2015 via mobile

I visit this shop whenever I can. The silly coffee drinks are delicious and reasonably priced, and on warmer days I love the fruit smoothies. Often I will call ahead and just say "Surprise me!" Never have I been disappointed. (Mango coolata was the most recent surprise...I recommend it highly!) All of that was enough to get me to come back, but what I most enjoy is the atmosphere, with great staff and a rich diversity of friendly customers in a tiny, quirky space. I used to take advantage of the free WiFi, but now I just converse.

Reviewed September 30, 2015 via mobile

Stopped fora up of coffee. Very small place but really friendly. Danish looked good so I splurged and got one. It hit the spot just enough. Coffee was very good. Prepared like a Starbucks but butter and less costly. I will make this a stop after I do my morning walk. Perfect end to a walk.
You must go and try it.

Reviewed April 21, 2015

The place is small but the coffee is really good. It's also affordable and better than Starschmucks down the street.

Reviewed March 20, 2015 via mobile

Taken here by a coworker. Glad i visited. Personal service with great caffeine on tap. The latte was awesome and can't wait to try other items on the caffeine repository. I love small quaint places like this.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a small friendly coffee bar that has free wi-fi. The barista/owner can make almost any coffee drink you'd want. Try the iced mocha! She also makes killer fruit smoothies. A charming place, with a charming staff.