“Great drinks - polite staff”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #71 of 124 Restaurants in Kernersville
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

My wife loves the sonic drinks and we usually stop here at least 3 times a week.

Drinks are solid ..... food is so/so depending on what you get.

The servers are generally very polite/ friendly.

It gets busy but is usually fast enough although it's been brutally slow the last month or two.... even if you're the only one there. I assume maybe there has been considerable turnover.

So .... if you're in no rush and need a cool drink this is your place I guess.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Good place to eat on the run. Fair prices and good service. The food is made fresh to order. Love the fact that shakes are half price after 8 pm.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Decently priced , food is pretty good. This particular location can get busy at times which seems to make the workers get very overwhelmed and frazzled . The workers can be nice at times but you can hear their personal conversations from the dining area . I think they just need to hire a few good workers that will work hard and keep the place clean and etc and they will see better results . I've been in before when there was so much water on the floor near the registers that i nearly fell .

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 15, 2016

Food is really expensive, especially for what you're getting, so I rarely get food here. I usually come here for the drinks and/or icecream, though if you're getting icecream, be prepared to have your order mixed up if there's more than one person to order for. The only reason I'm saying 'average' here is because their slushies are always pretty good.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

You've had those daze when it's HOT HOT really hot. I am having one of those days and just passed sonic and thought squishy. I need something COLD to help me get through the rest of the day. I ordered and received a large route 44 lemon berry slushy. I changed what I called my drink because it Sucks. It's clear tinged with a spec or two (literally) of strawberry uh uh I don't know what to call it. No taste, no strawberries and I can't return it because I'm gone. Thanks sonic I ask for 1 thing just 1 and NOPE. So there ya go, count on them at your own risk. I'm done. Good luck all you over heated desperate sweat drops!

Date of visit: August 2016