“delicious corned beef sandwich”
Review of Deli on Main

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Deli on Main
Ranked #44 of 121 Restaurants in Kernersville
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed March 21, 2018

I went to Deli on Main for the first time. I am particular about corned beef sandwiches as too often when I order one it is disappointing. I asked the owner what the reviews were on his corned beef sandwich....which he replied "the best in North Carolina." I laughed and said to him "try me". Not sure about the MommaPHarri Trip Advisor post giving this Deli a 1 rating for "two sandwiches and two sides for $22...." My corned beef sandwich was the most expensive on the menu and I only paid $7.25. And with a soda - total under $10. And when the owner asked me what I thought about his corned beef sandwich, I replied "one of the best I have had in my life." And they put a very generous pile of corned beef in the sandwich. My friend had their Italian Sub and he said the same thing - plenty of quality meats. Deli is very clean; owners are very friendly. Will be making my 2nd trip back there soon.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Two sandwiches and two sides for $22.10, waiting one hour and twenty minutes to get the order (that was all wrong- a teaspoon of chicken salad on a stale croissant and a ham sub that was supposed to have pepper jack cheese, spicy mustard and turkey also), being told by the owner that they would make it right on your next visit. ~Today I called to reorder this food was hung up on twice and then was told "I have a line of customers". I went into the shop to be sure the owner knew her employee was treating customers so rudely. She informed me that was her husband on the phone and told me to "get out"! Too many choices for lunch in town to be treated so badly.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2017

Food is fresh and prices are what you would expect. I like the atmosphere, the employees and owner are nice. The desserts are good also if you give them a shot. Most of the food is good but there are some sides i struggle with. Definitely worth trying out tho.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed May 23, 2017

The food is prepared fresh for you. A great place to grab a quick lunch. The deli counter has lots of choices to choose from. The service is excellent.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

This is a nice little deli in downtown Kernersville, NC. The sandwiches we had were fresh and delicious. The prices are very reasonable. We had ice cream, after our sandwiches, to top off a perfect lunch. The staff is very friendly. We will return for another lunch.

Date of visit: May 2016