We found it funny that the hotel is named Nags Head, yet is actually in Kill Devil Hills. Overall, we enjoyed the Ramada. The hotel has a decent sized parking area, with lots of restaurants within walking distance. The oceanfront room balconies were very nice, and the internet speed was great. The rooms were clean, had nice entities and I wouldn't have an issue staying here again.
The complaints I had were all minor. The rooms lacked outlets for charging things like computer and camera equipment. The shower pressure was a bit underwhelming. I ordered room service one night from the in-hotel restaurant Peppercorns, which I can't say I was a big fan of. Other than those, it was a good stay, and if you're looking for beach front, central location in the Outerbanks, this place is not a bad choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront is a great place to relax and unwind while on your coastal vacation. This Ramada property is located directly on the beach! Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions. Visit the Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, Kitty Hawk, four area lighthouses, Roanoke Island Festival Park, or the Wright Brothers Memorial-site of man's first flight. Restaurant and Lounge and seasonal outdoor deck bar on property. Business center, free guest laundry and free access to local YMCA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Ramada
- Ramada Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Kill Devil Hills, NC - Outer Banks