“Small place, excellent pizza”
Review of American Pie

American Pie
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

We took three adults and four kids after a long day. The pizza was superb. I'm not a fan of lots of sauce and this was delicious. We plan to go back and have some homemade ice cream.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

This was our first time here and we were super impressed with the pizza and ice cream. The pizza crust was flakey and delicious. The toppings were plentiful and the sauce was perfect. The cheesy garlic bread hit the spot and once again, was a perfect flaky crust. The ice cream is homemade and there are almost 20 different kinds to choose from. Service was fast and friendly and they offer both inside and outside seating.

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just finished a wonderful pizza from American Pie! We stopped by on a whim and we were very glad we did. We had just driven from OH and were pleasantly surprised with what we thought would be a simple take out meal. Since we're here for a week, we will be sure to return!

Reviewed May 26, 2018

From Tuscany to LA, I’ve traveled the nation and around the world in search of the perfect pizza-pie, and DAD GUMMIT I found it in a small beach town off the coast of North Carolina!

From a smiling and courteous staff to a clean establishment, American Pie offers more than just food; they offer MEMORIES!

The pizza was beyond perfect. I had the BBQ Chicken pizza, and it was lip smacking delicious. The Brisk iced tea was the perfect accent to level the tang of the bbq sauce, and the happy people I was surrounded by made the whole dining experience one I’ll never forget.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018

About dozen or so different kinds of homemade ice creams. I chose Peanut Butter Chocolate. My husband said it was probably the best PB Chocolate he'd ever eaten.

Date of visit: April 2018