The Days Inn Oceanfront Wright Brothers has become my wife and I's favorite place to stay on the Outer Banks. It's an older property but it has been very well maintained and the old fashioned lobby with the wide plank flooring and the fireplace is wonderful. The staff is always very pleasant and helpful.
We have been staying here for a number of years now on our annual anniversary trip to the coast and have never had a bad experience, something that cannot be said of a lot of places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nominated in 2009 by Days Inn as 1 of their 10 Finalists for Best Property of the Year (for a hotel with 75 rooms or less). Oceanfront property with expanded complimentary continental breakfast including waffles, cereals, fruit, yogurt & more. All rooms and suites are smoke free. Afternoon refreshments served from 4-6 pm. Microwave/refrig, coffeemaker, & hi speed wireless internet available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Oceanfront Wright Brothers Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur NC - Outer Banks
- Kill Devil Hills Days Inn