“Most fantastic service in a fast food place!”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Cuisines: American
Description: Milepost 9
Description: Milepost 9
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

This was my first time at this Five Guys location, as I am traveling from well out of town. From the moment that I walked in I was warmly greeted who showed hospitality, energy, and enthusiasm that you barely see in someone working in a fast food restaurant. During the time we were there it was amazing how well things ran for the number of people eating there versus the number of staff on duty and I watched as this girl showed cheerfulness and energy in everything she was doing, including running around and taking care of the bathrooms, The dining area, and taking orders. Afterwards I asked her for her name and learned she is Rachel. I am a teacher who works with teenagers and young adults and I know these days at this kind of enthusiasm and professionalism is rare in almost any job or task. If I was around the area longer, I definitely would come back. Further, if I was looking to hire someone for just about any job working with or serving people, I would be thrilled to get someone like Rachel. The food was great here and the service was even greater. (And no, I am not related to Rachel nor have I ever met her before.)

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Love it! Great burgers,fries,shakes! All made from scratch while you wait. Bunless options available. Oh yeah! Hot dogs too! Real shakes.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

You know you can count on a good burger here. My problem when feeding a family with teenagers is the cost. I don't find it very cheap and we usually share fries. This time the kids also ordered milkshakes. For the price I think they could be a little bigger. The taste of burgers and fries are good though. Service is fast and the workers are always pleasant.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Decided to eat back in our room on our balcony watching the ocean. Very good build your own burgers and the fries are great!

Reviewed September 22, 2017

Great burgers as usual, but what is up with the cajun fries being so greasy?? Our overall experience was positive, friendly and fast.