Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelocity
Hotels.com
1,299 results
All reviews across the street front desk room was clean beach access scott obx pets microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2020

Stayed 2 nights with a friend . This place was clean and you could smell that it had been cleaned . The pool was very clean and well kept . The front office was friendly and helpful, especially Scott and Scott. This hotel was very convenient to my favorite restaurants. I have 4 stars cause the rooms need to be updated some . I will stay there again

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 31, 2020

Checked into a room Friday night because I thought I had a reservation. I didn't so I checked in for a room for the 2 of us. When I got back to the car the wife said we already had a reservation at another hotel. Went right back in and tried to cancel. They wouldn't do it, charged us 2 nights and we never stayed there.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed June 6, 2020

The motel has some positives, close to beach access, and friendly staff. The pool area leaves a lot to be desired. Signage indicates pets not allowed in pool area however we encountered 2 Pitbulls running loose around the pool deck. Grown men passed out at patio tables with Glass beer bottles everywhere. Pool needs a good cleaning, we could see the Scum line from our room. Late night partying with screaming well into the early morning hours. Pool area needs to be monitored and managed by hotel management. It's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank ClarkHausburg
Reviewed November 30, 2019

I was impressed the first time I stayed here so on this thanksgiving weekend I returned. The location is wonderful as it’s right across the street from beach access in a very walkable area. The Wright Brothers museum is near along with many restaurants just down the road. Staff is friendly and the room was clean. As a solo traveler, I felt safe and the front desk always has an attendant. Would encourage anyone to spend a few days during the winter months to get a feel for the area before the summer crowds. Enjoy.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 4, 2019

I travel a lot and I spend about 150 nights a year in hotels. I can not say enough nice things about this hotel. The people from maintenance to housekeeping to front desk are top of the line. The Manager was so kind and friendly when we spoke to her during the stay and the lady who checked us in was exactly what we experienced the entire stay. Nothing but great hospitality all the way around. AND SO CLEAN!!! Hats off I will be back!

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel