My husband and I stayed at Shutters over New Year's. The view was beautiful. It was wonderful to be able to wake up on New Year's Eve and walk out the door onto the beach. The staff were pleasant and the room was clean and comfortable. The only negative comment I have was the breakfast but with many restaurants in the vicinity it didn't matter. We would stay again if we are there during the off season (we rent a house in the summer).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator,in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. Complimentary continental breakfast. complimentary passes to the YMCA. Newly renovated rooms and efficiencies for 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Shutters On the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Kill Devil Hills, NC - Outer Banks