“Great live music”
Review of Castle's Deli

Castle's Deli
Ranked #6 of 32 Restaurants in King
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Most of my visits here have been because they had live music. Everything I've ordered off the menu has been tasty and they have one of my favorite wines on the menu. Great place to hang with my friends for a quick bite and glass of wine. Live music makes it worth the trip.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Castle's Deli is a relatively new addition to the list of eateries in King, NC. The restaurant specializes in sandwiches that you just can't get at fast food places. I love hot pastrami sandwiches, and the ones I've had at Castle's Deli are some of the best I've ever had. Decor isn't much -- clean but utilitarian -- but who cares when the food is so good?

Reviewed August 28, 2017

I have been to Castle's several times and have really enjoyed it but lately their service seems to have lost its shine. The last time I visited was for lunch with a friend. We were told that they would bring the food out to us - that was nice. They ended up bringing only her salad and it had less than half the ingredients on it. The salad was supposed to come with lettuce, tomato, olives, cheese, turkey, cranberries and eggs. Shortly after the order was brought out, another staff person brought out a little plastic ramekin with cheese and cranberries. Then he came back again and took the salad and brought it back to the kitchen to add the other ingredients. Finally he brought it back out and apologized - they had no olives. At this point they also brought out my sandwich. The salads and sandwiches are really good here when they get their stuff together ;)

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

My wife advised me that a dear friend was preforming at a deli in King, NC. We saw they served only Boar's Head meats and had a killer "Castle/Knight/Medieval" themed menu. With sandwiches called "Executioner, Excalibur, Slayer, etc." you can't go wrong. Plus they are freaking delicious!!!! It is worth the trip to King just to eat here!

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

We were lucky enough to discover this deli on our trip home from Myrtle Beach this past weekend. We didn't want your typical fast food so we decided to give it a try. We were so happy we did. The food was great, atmosphere was relaxing and the workers were so nice! We'll definitely try to stop again on our next vacation trip!

Been to Castle's Deli? Share your experiences!