“Local Pizza Hut”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #11 of 32 Restaurants in King
Reviewed February 13, 2017

Pizza Hut has been open for years and always is a dependable place for pizza. Great carry-out & delivery service.

Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

I always go through drive thru and the red head Arden is always there. We don't even have to tell her our name she knows us. She's so sweet and nice. Food is alway awesome and yummy. Love this place!

Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the best pizza hut I have ever had. I recently moved to King and have eaten there about 3 times each time my pizza was exactly the way I wanted. It was cooked perfectly this really is the best pizza hut I have ever been to.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!