“Inconsistent - has lost my orders!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
King's Classic Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in King
Reviewed January 3, 2016

This bakery is local. I have ordered some expensive cakes from the owner. Twice I have arrived to pick up my order and the cakes were not ready because she could not locate my order. An Italian Cream cake I ordered for my husband was bad. There was very little cake versus the icing. There must have been 1/2 to 3/4 inch icing between layers. Icing was also just piled on top. That cake must have weighed 10 or 15 lbs. This bakery supplies homemade cakes to a restaurant in the area. None of the cakes I have ordered ever looked like those in the restaurant or tasted like those in the restaurant. I have erased this bakery from my phone for birthday party cakes. Owner did not seem to want to please the customer. That is my take on the place anyway.

Reviewed April 2, 2015

Have purchased two cakes from this establishment. Both were superior. Had not complaints. Have not been back as I now either make myself or purchase from another establishment i have found. Recommend though. Cakes are very tasty.

1  Thank bullintreehouse

Been to King's Classic Bakery? Share your experiences!