“Great place”

East Coast Wings
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in King
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I love to dine in or take out. You can’t go wrong here. The wings are out standing with so many flavors to choose from. WOW the home made chips are crazy good. The dining room is vary comfortable and the staff is great.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

East Coast Wings is easily one of the most popular restaurants in King and deservedly so. An assortment of fried or grilled chicken dinners top the menu, but East Coast has a wide menu appealing to all tastes. Prices are very affordable.

ECWG, Corporate at East Coast Wings, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Awesome! Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We used to eat here literally at least once a week. The health rating fell and after reading online what they were cited for we won't go back. It's a shame to have an establishment like this and you can't properly handle food or keep your restaurant clean. A couple of weeks later the rating went up a few points but the other things found on that inspection was disgusting. Tina is your diamond in the mine!!

1  Thank Darlene D

We're sorry to hear that we've let you down. We are working on several ways to get that health score back to where it needs to be. We hope to get to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

I finally had to stpp eating here. We mostly ordered takeout. Every other time the wings were so dry we could hardly eat them. Multiple times they told ne 30 minutes on the takeout and I arrived jyst to wait 15-20 more minutes. Or the food had been ready for 15 minutes and sitting there cold already. Twice my order somehow disappeared when I arrived to pick it up. So I'm done.

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

stopped in on a Sunday night for some wings. The service was good but the wings were a bit dry. It seemed like they were precooked and had been sitting a while. This has not been my experience at other East Coast Wing locations.

Been to East Coast Wings? Share your experiences!