“Great!”

IHOP
Ranked #15 of 65 Restaurants in Knightdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 18, 2017

We came here for Breakfast. I ordered the french toast with sausage. French toast were fluffy and had just the right cinnamon in it. I also got strawberries and whip cream on top. This place is one of my favorites for breakfast

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Visited this ihop on a Sunday morning and the service was quick! It was great to enjoy an ihop breakfast without a wait and have friendly service to go along with it. Food is great too!

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Breakfast at IHOP was very good and the service was very quick which was suprising given the restaurant was completely full. I recommend the omelets
I had the Bacon Temptation omellete served with a dide cup of fruit that was very good.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

We were out late and had missed dinner do where else to go but IHOP, our go to favorite for late night breakfast foods.
Our food was good, eggs were cooked perfectly, bacon crispy eggnog pancakes fantastic!
Our only issue was it was freezing in there as it is most often in Ihop's. I saw most everyone sitting around eating in their coats. I mentioned it to the very nice waiter and he said he was freezing as well. I had a few thank yous from other diners for speaking up.
I would go back but take a jacket.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

My friends and I were on a Ladies Retreat at a local church and decided to eat here for breakfast. Service was wonderful and food was great!