“Another bad experience”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #37 of 65 Restaurants in Knightdale
Reviewed February 2, 2017

We stopped for Sunday lunch with the hope that this Applebee's would be better than the ones in Greenville and Wilson. Unfortunately this was not the case. Our server "forgot" to put our order in, so that added another 15 minutes to get our food. I ordered the three-cheese chicken cavatappi, but the pasta was stuck together (probably sat too long before adding the sauce) and some of the chicken pieces were cold. My wife had the double-crunch shrimp. She did like it, but the few pieces I had verged on over-fried. I asked for a refill of my soda, and it took about 10 minutes to get it (and the place was about half-filled at that point). Needless to say, we've pledged never to eat at Applebee's again.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank 385donf

Reviewed November 1, 2016

We ordered the sampler apps and had to ask for the tortilla chips for the artichoke dip..I ordered the southwestern steak salad and asked the steak to be cooked medium rare. It was well done and I was told the steak is only cooked well done. I asked her why didn't she tell me that when I ordered it and asked for medium rare? The ratio of the tortilla strips on top of the salad was um, OVERWHELMING! There was the same amount of those things as there was salad. Waaaay too much. My daughter also ordered a medium rare steak entrée and hers was cooked well done also. Evidently the cooks prefer the steaks well done...I had the Bourbon & Berries alcoholic beverage but didn't even catch a slight buzz on an empty stomach. Lone Star is waaay better. I spent $110 and it will never happen again.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed April 1, 2016 via mobile

First the food was AMAZING!!! Second not to expensive! Third the server are nice however the bartender was not so great. He had WARM BEER! #warmbeerprobs

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

My husband has celiac's disease, and has to be carful what he eats. Asked our server Chase for a gluten free menu, the manager brought it out and explained it in detail. Most places if they even have one we have to figure it out ourselves. Chase was a great server. The food was very good, and all served in a timely manner. We had a nice dinner.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed December 18, 2015 via mobile

I had the new brisket encaladas , very good , the hostess was on time , the food was plentiful,. The management, Taylor was extremely friendly.

Date of visit: December 2015