“Better Wings/Service Elsewhere”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #41 of 60 Restaurants in Knightdale
Reviewed 16 August 2017

If I were you, I would find another place for wings. We were seated quickly as they were not at all busy, but it seems that our waitress could not find a lot of time to check on us during our stay there. We placed our order, and were brought no silverware. They then brought out our order of chicken wings wrong. On their tables and in their menus they had advertisements for specials that they were no longer running and our waitress did not know this. She placed the order incorrectly then, and did not tell us of this until our main course had arrived! She didn't even know what was incorrect?? Another waitress told us that they had no mozzarella sticks or onion rings. Wouldn't that be something they would want to tell people up front?? We placed another order for food. Finally came out and in all that time our original waitress must have taken her break because we saw her only when it was time to get the check. For all their screw ups, getting our appetizer order wrong twice, getting our main order wrong, their manager never came over to apologize, they never apologized, and they never offered to even give a free appetizer or anything else to say "sorry" for being such complete screw ups! I will never eat at this place again and will never encourage anyone else to do so either. Their manager should be fired for hiring such horrible staff. If I owned this place I would and should be embarrassed.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Placed an order to go, so I could grab some on the way to work. Placed the order at 5:30 for a 6:40 pick up. It's 6:50 and I'm still sitting here. Not amused. Two small orders of hot wings is all I ordered for me and my coworker.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Tuesday being a day where wings are half price, I imagine they cook extra to keep ahead of the crowd. Unfortunately, I think they got a bit further ahead than they should have. My wings had very obviously been sitting for a while. A number of the wings were fried a second time to reheat them. Thankfully, again, they were only half price because that was about all they were worth.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

We stood at the door for 10 minutes with no one greeting us. Several servers looked right at us waiting and just keep going about their business. We finally just walked into the bar and grabbed someone and then say ourselves. The game was on and turned up way too loud so that my husband and I had to scream to hear each other. Food was good. Wasn't super crowded.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I have stopped there a few time and the the food is very good.the waite staff is very friendly and helpful. There are a lot of TVs going on at the same time ,it can be a bit noisy when a lot of customers are there. If you like watching football,hockey baseball ect, this is the place.