“Tasty Mex on the Run”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #23 of 60 Restaurants in Knightdale
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner with my wife after a shopping trip to Raleigh. I wanted something else but my love wanted Qdoba and it's for the best to comply. Glad I did! Got a chicken bowl with all the fixings on brown rice. Added some Cholulu pepper sauce, mixed and enjoyed a very tasty fast food meal. Great break from burgers and fries. I even got the guac!

Reviewed 4 October 2015

The restaurant was clean and the service friendly but the food was just okay. I would eat here again if there weren't other choices but would probably not return by choice.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

I love the food here, especially the chips and guscamole. Sadly, either thr architecture or the physical location of this restaurant means I always find it too cold to dine without a sweater or hoodie. Love that the chain no longer charges for extras so you can order it howeve you want without up-charges.