“Great food, Poor layout”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #13 of 65 Restaurants in Knightdale
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

The burgers and fries are great. However, the layout of the restaurant is impractical at a busy lunch hour. The restaurant has entrances on either side of the ordering counter and dinning on both sides. With a lunch crowd and a line, it is difficult to pass from one side of the restaurant to the other. The order line blocks the middle of the restaurant. The largest dining area is away from the drinks and pick up line; passing from one side of the place is necessary. Also, the pick up line is in front of the main entrance, which is next to the order line, and also blocks access from one side of the location to the other. The self service drink station is also set up in a dysfunctional manner. This place is hard to efficiently navigate without a crowd, but is VERY time consuming during a busy lunch hour. The food is great. The location needs to be redesigned for a more functional layout to meet time constraints of a lunch hour. After all, it is FAST food.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

We always enjoy our food here. The hand cut French fries are hard to beat. The burgers are delicious too, especially for what's essentially a fast food place.

Reviewed July 1, 2017

The burger was prepared to order and it was hot and promptly prepared with a line waiting! I was very happy to be treated so promptly!

Reviewed March 14, 2017

The Five Guys Burgers eatery in Knightdale, NC is the best burger you can get in Knightdale and likely the greater Raleigh area.

These burgers are a tad pricey but they are worth it. Burgers come in single and double patty sizes and they are so big that you should make sure you arrive hungry or you'll be taking some home for a late night meal.

While the burgers are beyond comparison, the french fries are probably the best I've ever eaten. And when comes to fries, they really pile them on! A small order of fries can probably feed three people and the large order will easily satisfy five or six hungry mouths.

I have gotten burgers from both the Knightdale Five Guys and the one located next to the North Hills Regal Theater and the quality has been, across the board, consistently fine at each.

And, recently, Five Guys added thick shakes to their menu and though these super thick delights are little on the high-side price wise....they are sooooooo...good!

Hands down my number one "go to" burger joint whether for lunch or dinner...it's the place to go!

Safe travels to you!

George B.

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

In the last month my wife and I have eaten at Five Guys in Knightdale, NC on our way home after getting massages in Raleigh. Both times the burgers, fries and free peanuts have been fantastic and hit our hunger spot. This chain, more than most fast food restaurants, have consistent high quality food. There's nothing complicated about their menu and that may be the reason they are so good - simple and delicious. They always give us many more fries than the container holds and we no longer order our own; one is plenty for both of us. My lovely wife normally does the ordering while I put away the roasted peanuts. They are sooo good. I remember when they encouraged you to just throw the shells on the floor. I guess this was too much of a hazard for their lawyers and it's been quite awhile since they allowed it.

They also play really good rock music on their sound system. The only negative is the noise made by the wood looking but metal chairs. It really grates on my ears and the employees cleaning the dining area are the worst offenders. About half of the customers try to push them in quietly.

If you're looking for simple, high quality quick serve food, I highly recommend Five Guys.