See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Very pretty, clean and in a wonderful location. Owner is very nice and wants you to be comfortable while you are there.
We will stay there again because it is so close to the pier and kure beach pier is a good place to fish. Hotel is perfect for couples and families.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Very cumfortable family type Inn on the beach, next to a fishing pier. We as a falily have stayed there 3 x . I don't go back to a place I don't like or dosn't treat me well. Seven nSeas Inn is not cheep ,I t is valieu. Security is good, beds are OK. Location is fantastic! Fridge keeps the beer and cola cold , the AC works ok for me and too well for wife and daughter. By the wae Fishing sucked Aug 2013 not there fault.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sc0t
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I don't usually write reviews, however I feel like everyone should be informed. My boyfriend and I were looking for a place to stay a couple of nights, since we planned to stay with an ocean view last minute we walked down the street and were looking for a place to stay. We walked into the Seven Seas Inn and asked for a price for 2 nights, he told us it was going to be $101.00 for our stay, we walked out, took a look at our room which appeared to be clean. When we walked back into the office we said that was fine. He told us that check out was going to be at 11am the next day, we told him that we needed 2 nights and he said he had to charge us $202.00 (fine, miscommunication at some point in the conversation). Later that night we came back to our room to shower and get ready for bed. When we got out of the shower we were not able to use any of the towels because of the yellow and red staining on it (gross!). We ended up using our own clean clothes to dry ourselves off (What the hell?!), there were stains on the bed comforter and then my boyfriend spotted a huge cockroach, he caught it under a bucket thing that was in the room and we left it for the owner in the morning. That night I called the owner immediately and he agreed to refund the money back to me. I will admit he was nice enough to refund the money, but when i called the next morning to make sure i was going to get a full refund instead of a partial refund he was extremely rude to me on the phone for no reason. I wanted to make sure we were on the same page because i had called him at 11pm the night before to let him know we were leaving. I would not recommend this place to anyone, there are better places to stay for the money.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Angela D
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I am one not to complain, but I just had to write a review of this place. My husband and I stayed at the Seven Seas for a brief vaca, but it was less than great! Please make sure you bring your bug spray...each and every day and night of our stay we had to fumigate the room for roaches. I thought since the hotel is so close to the beach that water bugs might be the problem, but that was not the case. These bugs seems to be everywhere, on the bed, behind the bed frame, on the wall, on the table. Yuck! It seems the more we sprayed, more bugs came out! We could not get away from this place fast enough! Be warn...the convenience on the beach would not be enough to drag me back to this place! Pay the extra cash and go somewhere else!

Room Tip: Choose a room in the front on the lower level to escape the bug problem!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Renee E
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We enjoy staying at Seven Seas -- it is clean, in the center of convenient activities and great beach views. We can walk to various restaurants, walk to the pier, and to shops. It is a short drive to the aquarium, camp grounds, and park at the end of the peninsula. We've always had a room with a great view of the ocean and sunrise. The beach is just steps away. My husband does not like to try different places when this one is so convenient.

Room Tip: Ask specifically for what you want.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple