See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 21, 2017

Do not stay here the owners are so rude!! You can't enjoy your vacation because they watch every move you make, need something it's like you are bothering them!! Rooms are nasty... Had to ask for housekeeper, would not clean our room! Found a live crap in our room. But the whole feeling of the place is so so unfriendly, just the rudest people I have ever met.. Take my advice!! Stay somewhere else!!! My husband and I are coming back to Kure Beach but will never stay there again!! They can keep they rudeness!!!!

Room Tip: Choose another motel!!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank idgiebeach
Reviewed March 22, 2017

The family who owns and runs this hotel is wonderful and very accommodating. My boyfriend and I were trying to book a room a few days before July 4th in 2016, and without having any luck. We knew we wanted to go to Kure Beach, but online, everything seemed to be booked. I decided to give the Seven Seas Inn a call. To my surprise, they had openings. I was so thrilled. They helped us book a room, asked which floor we'd like to be on (it's a 3-story hotel), very helpful and polite.

The hotel rooms are very clean and I felt very comfortable making this place my home for the next four days. It's right on the beach, across from a back street. There is a playground within walking distance, t-shirt shops, an arcade, a pier, and lots of restaurants nearby. The location couldn't be better for us.

When we return to Kure beach, we will only be staying at The Seven Seas Inn. Loved staying here and would recommend to anyone vacationing to Kure Beach.

Room Tip: Great ocean view
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

The Seven Seas was established years ago by an outstanding European family. It is located strategically on the ocean, in the center of Kure Beach, near the famous pier, and adjacent to the stage events on weekends and Tuesdays market. The rooms are done in good taste and the owners daughter, Bridget, is a wonderful hostess.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Didn't even get a chance to stay! Called to inquire about a room and was given a rate. Check with my other party and called back to reserve the room within 5 minutes. The price had gone up $20 and when questioned about the change I was told the room was no longer available and then they hung up on me. Talk about poor customer service! They evidently do not need people staying at their establishment!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank MCMurray67
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

This was our first time staying here. We are in the area 4-5 times a year. The facilities are kept pristine- gorgeous landscaping. All the staff were so friendly including the owners and his family. Nice pool- gorgeous view. We hosted a wedding and all the prep was done here and everyone made us feel truly welcome and excited for the occasion. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family