“LAST MINUTE STAY”
Review of Seven Seas Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kure Beach
Seven Seas Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Kure Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Stopped on way home from Topsail Beach. Decided to stay one more night and found room at Seven Seas. Very nice place to stay with wonderful room and Pier is steps away. Stayed in room#14 with side view if Pier and park. Many good eating places within walking distance. Large very clean and comfy room.
Will be back to visit!

Room Tip: 14 or 15 ocean view
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Do not stay here the owners are so rude!! You can't enjoy your vacation because they watch every move you make, need something it's like you are bothering them!! Rooms are nasty... Had to ask for housekeeper, would not clean our room! Found a live crap in our room. But the whole feeling of the place is so so unfriendly, just the rudest people I have ever met.. Take my advice!! Stay somewhere else!!! My husband and I are coming back to Kure Beach but will never stay there again!! They can keep they rudeness!!!!

Room Tip: Choose another motel!!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank idgiebeach
Reviewed 22 March 2017

The family who owns and runs this hotel is wonderful and very accommodating. My boyfriend and I were trying to book a room a few days before July 4th in 2016, and without having any luck. We knew we wanted to go to Kure Beach, but online, everything seemed to be booked. I decided to give the Seven Seas Inn a call. To my surprise, they had openings. I was so thrilled. They helped us book a room, asked which floor we'd like to be on (it's a 3-story hotel), very helpful and polite.

The hotel rooms are very clean and I felt very comfortable making this place my home for the next four days. It's right on the beach, across from a back street. There is a playground within walking distance, t-shirt shops, an arcade, a pier, and lots of restaurants nearby. The location couldn't be better for us.

When we return to Kure beach, we will only be staying at The Seven Seas Inn. Loved staying here and would recommend to anyone vacationing to Kure Beach.

Room Tip: Great ocean view
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

The Seven Seas was established years ago by an outstanding European family. It is located strategically on the ocean, in the center of Kure Beach, near the famous pier, and adjacent to the stage events on weekends and Tuesdays market. The rooms are done in good taste and the owners daughter, Bridget, is a wonderful hostess.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Didn't even get a chance to stay! Called to inquire about a room and was given a rate. Check with my other party and called back to reserve the room within 5 minutes. The price had gone up $20 and when questioned about the change I was told the room was no longer available and then they hung up on me. Talk about poor customer service! They evidently do not need people staying at their establishment!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank MCMurray67
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This was our first time staying here. We are in the area 4-5 times a year. The facilities are kept pristine- gorgeous landscaping. All the staff were so friendly including the owners and his family. Nice pool- gorgeous view. We hosted a wedding and all the prep was done here and everyone made us feel truly welcome and excited for the occasion. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

We normally stay here with no problems. However this year we had connection issues to the wifi network. Specifically phone devices. After numerous attempts to fix staff didn't seem to care. Could not tell if wifi was working or being throttled. Notified all of the staff we would Not be visiting again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
4.3 km away
Surfside Lodge Oceanfront
Surfside Lodge Oceanfront
#13 of 19 in Carolina Beach

Been to Seven Seas Inn? Share your experiences!