“No Flavor”

Smithfield's Chicken 'N Bar-B-Q
Ranked #3 of 104 Restaurants in Lumberton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Place was super clean but it stops there. Service very good, Food came out very quick also. Best thing on plate was the cole slaw. Ordered fried chicken, bar-b-Q and pulled pork. Food temp luke warm, flavor just not there and not worth the price no matter how cheap. No wont be back!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This little gem is a solid spot for a traditional fast food alternative. Order at the counter and they deliver your order to your table with a friendly smile! We had the pulled pork sandwich, one with cold slaw one without! Both quality sandwiches. We had an order of hushpuppies and fries and the unlimited drinks were a pleasant surprise!

Will definitely stop again! Sorry no pics on this one, didn’t think i would be writing a review and left phone in the car for a change! Oh..and the place is spotless!!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

This great place was in a strip mall near our hotel. We had been driving a loong time and decided to just walk over and grab something quick. Great Carolina bbq and fried chicken. You order at the counter and someone brings your meal to the table. Unpretentious and clean as a whistle. Excellent, pleasant , staff. We will be picnicking on the leftovers tomorrow.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Staff are real friendly and helpful. Pulled pork needs to be pulled more. Overall the food is good and tasty.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Passing thru on my way South - my friend and I needed a quick place to eat. Neither of us are fond of 'fast food' places that line the highways. We had no clue what SMITHFIELD'S was. But when I saw certain vehicles in the parking lot - I told my friend the food would be good and reasonably priced. I was absolutely correct. We got the BBQ and chicken platter. Even though the ordering process is similar to 'fast food' places - that's all the similarity. If in the area - give it a try.