“Good BBQ dinners”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Woody's Bar B Q
Reviewed 13 August 2017

It was karaoke night so the bar area was very busy TAble Service was prompt, food was well-prepared and tasty.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Mashed potatoes tasted instant, fried squash tasted frozen from a bag, BBQ was just okay, a little stingy, not exactly pulled not chipped.

Our waitress Ashley was a sweetheart.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Arrived and seated. Had a bit of a wait after placing order. Had pulled pork bbq , beans and collards. a staple in most Q joints. Q is not highly seasoned. There are 4 various sauces plus good old Texas Pete that can be added. The 'Carolina" is sort of honey based. The "Hot" is more of Eastern NC liking. Surprised when served 'texas toast' and not hushpuppies.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Although I live less than 1 mile from this restaurant, must admit this is my first time visiting since they opened in October, 2016. Since I am such a big fan of eastern style, chopped, North Carolina barbecue I was a little apprehensive about coming here to eat. I knew this restaurant chain originated in Florida so I had in my mind that I would not like the barbecue. But, I came with an open mind that the barbecue would be different, but it would probably be good, and it was. Since my wife and I prefer small portions, and since we enjoy sampling different foods, we shared the combination dinner. The meal included ribs, BBQ chicken, sausage, brisket, and smoked turkey. We chose sweet potato fries and Cole slaw for our sides. Surprise...... The food was different but it was delicious, and included enough food that both of us had just enough. Not only will we return (soon), we will gladly recommend Woody's to our friends.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

The food was very good with a nice variety of items. No surprises here. It's a BBQ joint and that is what you will get. The sauces are very good. The only minor drawback would be the parking situation... it's a bit dicey getting in and out and there is no drive thru at this point.