See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 19, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely love this place. I stayed in the cottages over the weekend could not have asked for a more cleaner nicer mountain looking cottage to stay in. The owners are very friendly and helpful if you need anything you are right off of the main strip near Maggie Valley but you are back in the mountain so you feel secluded from all the busyness of the main road. You are right down the road from Blue Ridge Pkwy. and Soco Falls. Because I just ate and had a living room and a full kitchen A nicely redone bathroom. I was a little worried since I could not find any pictures of the inside of the cottage online anywhere but I was VERY satisfied when I walked in. I WILL BE returning soon and as long as this place is open I will keep coming back.

Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank Chelsea L
Reviewed September 15, 2014

My family and I stayed at Meadowbrook Restort over Labor Day weekend. The rooms were nice, and the service was friendly, and overall it was a wonderful stay. Up until the point when we all woke up to a beating on one of the motel room doors. It was 4 am as i looked out the door to see a bright, loud truck revving outside the motel and an old drunk screaming at some of the other vacationers. I don't know what the cause was, and I don't know who it was, but I do know that it would've been 5 stars if this woman didn't carelessly wake my family up in the middle of the night.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Thomas G
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

We found this jewel be accident, but will be back on purpose! Owned by the original family (support local business over chains ) the 2 bedroom cottage we stayed in held all 6 of us comfortably. Fully furnished including kitchen essentials, clean and comfortable arrangements. The owners made us feel like family. And the area around it is beautiful, close to everything yet the surrounding trees and creek made us feel like we were tucked away from all the noise and rush. Wonderfully relaxing

Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank Dawne F
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I stayed in Meadowbrook resort on Memorial Day weekend this year and was very happy with my stay. The owners greeted is immediately upon arrival, and made every attempt to make us feel at home. I travel somewhere every weekend and I usually stay in mid-priced hotels, and I was looking for something slightly off the beaten path this weekend. Maggie Valley is beautiful, however, I wanted to be close to the city without getting in the crowd the holiday weekend brought in. Meadowbrook is located about five minutes outside of Maggie Valley going toward Cherokee. I stayed in a small cabin, it had a large bedroom with two full size beds, a small bathroom, and a living room and full kitchen. The living room had a lcd tv, fireplace, futon and recliner. It had a full kitchen with dishes and table. The bathroom has a whirlpool tub in it. The cabins are older, but they are very acceptable for the price. The outside has a good size deck and overlooks a creek. It is a very nice environment to be in to relax. If you are looking for a great spot to vacation to focus on relaxing in a family friendly environment, I strongly recommend this Resort.

Room Tip: You can view any room before you rent if you ask to see it.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mike L
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We come to Maggie Valley several times a year and have found a wonderful little family owned place we love. They are friendly, the little house we rented was very clean and beautiful inside and out. Just a phone call and anything we needed was there, including the extra towels. The snow made it so special for us since we love to ski. The people here are just so quaint and dear we will be back and choose to stay here rather than any where else in Maggie. We also are very close to the Casino in Cherokee and could not be happier as my husband loves the Casino. Just perfect Thank you Jody & Bob for everything see you soon!

Room Tip: Cottage three is outstanding, big king bed, garden tub and fire place
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple