All reviews top floor bassano del grappa friendly staff great breakfast modern design free parking on site restaurant dinner ceramics receptionist vicenza garage castle
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Le Nove was a very clean, very modern hotel. I rated it a 3, but it is very nearly a 4.
Being on a business trip, the need for consistent wifi was not met in this location, which was a downer. The network wasn't deemed "secure" by my work laptop, so I was really not able to do much at the hotel. The restaurant served a quality breakfast, which I ate daily. Their bar setup was a bit odd, as the only real bar was in the restaurant and those searching for a nightcap were relegated to the corner, as to not interfere with the restaurant-goers.

The rooms at Le Nove were very nice. They had good size and amenities. They were clean and modern in their decor. Though my room constantly had a slight fish smell to it, I was not at all unhappy with the room. As mentioned before, the wifi service was not consistent. Every time I tried to access the web from my phone, I had to sign in to the service. That and the fact that I could not get online with my work laptop were big issues. The showers, like everything were very modern and always had hot water. However, the water in my room seemed to go from hot to cold, back to scalding hot several times during the course of one shower.

Service was good and the workers were friendly and knew your name. They were willing and able to help whenever help was needed. The laundry service was really good, though they did not wash on Saturday which did present a bit of an issue toward the end of my stay.

All-in-all, this is a good hotel worth the stay. Parking can be a bit of an issue when returning from a night out, especially given that their restaurant and the pizzeria next door tend to take up ground level spots. There is an underground option, but it is not that user-friendly to access this garage. You have to get out of your car to get to the gate controls and then the opening process is very slow, both for entry and exit.

Room Tip: Levels 2 through 5 offer great views. My room had a fantastic view of the Castle at Marostica, as did the restaurant.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris K
Claudia C, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Le Nove Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Dear Chris,
thanks for your nice and usefull review. It was a great pleasure welcome you and your collegue during your business trip!
I am happy that you really appreciate the helpfull staff, always at your service, cleanliness and modernity of our buldings.
As for your problem with wi-fi connection the net has no problem in general, the fact that you have to enter the password each time is due to security reason, what's more if you are using more than one device in the room you need a second password, that the staff would really have given to you if you espressed your problem, the same help by staff for shower issue.
For car park we have plenty of space all around the building at disposal of all our guests ( hotel, pizzeria and restaurant ) and two level - underground car park in order to satisfy all guests when our locals are packed of people, I think this is a good advantage considering that most of hotels have small spaces for car park or, what worst, you have to pay for it. The opening process, therefore, is according to legal provisions and we can not modify at our pleasure.
In any case, we will take care of your point of view to improve our service and settings!
See you soon on your next trip!
Best regards,

Claudia

Reviewed June 3, 2018

the staff was very nice and helpful. the rooms were very clean. the only complaint we had was we were a family of 4 and there is no privacy whatsoever for someone to take a shower....the wall is glass and see through and the bathroom is open to the room with no door for privacy. for a couple or a single person it would work fine but not for a family of 4. the breakfast was very nice with lots of choices and very helpful staff

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Contemporary, clean, air-conditioned, well-priced, a 10-minute drive from Bassano del Grappa, very friendly staff, enjoy the quiet after an active day. The restaurant offers food until 1.30am!. Garage/ free parking on site.

Room Tip: quiet accommodation while visiting the bustling Bassano festivals
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

It is a surprise to find such a uniquely designed hotel in a small village like Nove. The hotel looks very simple and plain from the outside but the minute you enter it you understand you are in a very original place with special architecture and wonderful and original design art pieces of which a great part is from the local ceramic art scene. The staff is very kind and pleasant and very helpful. Rooms are not very big but functional and again very originally designed. The highlight is the breakfast room On the top floor,which is a glass cube and a nice balcony where you can enjoy the great view on the mountains and small villages. In this small village very close to the hotel you also find a big steffanel outlet shop which is also surprising The area has much to offer with wonderful small mideaval villages and small cities with nice shops and wonderful piazzas and much less tourists.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Spend four nights at the Le Nove hotel. Very clean rooms, and extremely nice staff. From the receptionists to the waiters in the restaurant.
Half an hour from Padova, Vicenza and 5 minutes from Marostica, Bassano... So the location can hardly be better.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business