See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 8, 2018

The place was a dump. It was damp, buggy, and not the usual Super8 motel I am used to.We were there for a funeral service and had planned to stay 2 nights, but went somewhere else for the second night.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights while in town for the Bigfoot Festival. Cleanliness was so-so but the noisiness, inside and out, was awful!! Between hearing people talking outside and in the room next to us, to the fridge and air conditioner buzzing, it was miserable. No sodas or chips in the vending machine and we had got in late the first night. Would never have stayed the second night but the reservation was non-refundable. What’s sad is for the same amount of money, we could have stayed fifteen minutes down the road in a much nicer place with a pool!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

After arriving at the hotel on Friday night, we discovered how dirty the hotel room really was. Due to the other hotels being booked that weekend, this was our only option and by far it was the worst. I walked on down to the dollar store which was a block away and got cleaning supplies of bleach and Febreze spray. I tried to clean it as best as I could before we laid down. Everyone Please be aware of this hotel and think twice before getting a room. We had planned on staying the whole weekend but we didn't. One night was enough for us to get out of there. As you can see it was bugs Galore. I should have asked for refund but didn't want to go through the hassle of arguing with the front desk. If this is part of Wyndham's Company, you have left bad Impressions upon me. I choose SPG / Marriott over you guys anytime.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank d3jazzman67
Reviewed August 6, 2018

When we woke up my step son said he had been bit several times...we looked and found bed bugs in both the beds in our room. His face around his mouth was swollen. We did get refunded our one night stay but will never go back there nor will we ever recommend that location.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Not that great of a place. I removed several cobwebs in room. Not as clean as it should be. Needs a better cleaning service. The breakfast was bad. Had scrambled eggs, and sausage links but eggs had green tint to them and sausage looked and tasted as if it was a week old. Not sure if anybody should of eaten there.
I also thought the cost to stay was more then expense for what it should of been by half.

Room tip: I am not sure there is a good room from the looks of ours.
Date of stay: July 2018