Comfort Inn
Hampton.com
US$95
US$83
Orbitz.com
Skyline Village Inn(Little Switzerland)(Great Value!)
US$90
The Inn At Glen Alpine(Glen Alpine)
US$139
US$72
Quality Inn(Black Mountain)
US$95
QualityInn
All reviewstaco bellroom was cleanlady checkingslight odorindoor poolmount mitchellthe breakfast areai highly recommend this hotelfront desk managerparking lot iswould stay againnice staycatawba rivermotorcycle triphotel is locatedcomplimentary breakfastnice breakfast
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

This is gonna be short since there wasn't anything remarkable pro or con about this place
Clean rooms, decent beds, good climate control, breakfast had meat(!!) but the meat and eggs were fast food tasting - we had limited staff interaction but check in and out were quick and staff was friendly ....we didn't pay a lot so expectations weren't too high but I'd rate this as a good value
Only odd thing is this hotel is located behind an empty bank building and signage wasn't lit...I'd stay again for this type of a trip

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2017

I stayed at this hotel with my family a few weeks ago and I have to say I absolutely loved it!! The front desk staff and other workers were extremely helpful from the moment I walked in! They were willing to assist me with a smile anytime of the day. Also, my room was very clean and tidy. The beds were super comfy and the room had a nice, modern decor to it. Also, the location was great! It was very close to many different grocery stores and clothing stores as well. And of course, it was right by the mountains, which was definitely convenient for my family and I. There was also a great, delicious breakfast everyday consisting of eggs, waffles, sausage, and a bunch more. 10/10 would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area- you'll definitely love it just as much as I did!!!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Jodie S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2017

Thank You so much for taking time to put a review for our hotel we really appreciate it. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed March 9, 2017

I stayed here about a month ago for business and I absolutely loved it. This is hands down the best Comfort Inn I have ever stayed at! I was delighted to wake up to a fresh free hot breakfast. The beds and the pillows were the best I've ever slept on! As soon as I walked into the room it smelled fresh and there wasn't one speck of dust anywhere! The front desk manager, Jodie was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed March 7, 2017

I loved this hotel! As soon as I walked in I felt right at home, the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. I also enjoyed the Joseph McDowell/Catawba River Greenway that was right behind the hotel! The free full hot breakfast was also delicious. The room was very clean and the beds and pillows were so comfy. My family also enjoyed the indoor swimming pool. I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed February 1, 2017

My friends and I recently went hiking in the mountains of Western NC, and this hotel proved to be in the perfect location for us. Mount Mitchell, Linville Gorge, etc... are easily accessible from here.

I must immediately thank Jodie, the manager. She was most helpful to us, and graciously rescheduled our stay because of a winter storm that occurred when we were originally supposed to stay. I spoke with Amber on the phone who was also very courteous and helpful. The staff during our stay were also polite.

The room was clean and seemed to be up to date, and the beds were pretty comfortable. Continental breakfast is nothing to write home about (very institutional), but it is pretty much on par for this price range.

Overall, this is really a very good hotel, and it is conveniently located if you want to get right into the mountains. We would stay again!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends