“Not worth the price”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: New to Monroe. Just opened in January
Description: New to Monroe. Just opened in January
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Too expensive for salad & spagetti and it contains sausage products. It is not as good as my homemade spaghetti but costs a whole lot more.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I used the online ordering which was great.Our order was correct and ready at time of pickup. The food was delicious! I've also used the catering on rather short notice and received the same great service.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I gave them 4 stars because this Olive Garden is usually really good with good service. There is one waitress here though who is terrible. I've had her twice and she takes at least 10 minutes to acknowledge you're even there. My friend and I ordered soup, salad & breadsticks and she took forever to bring it out, bring refills, etc. She kept blaming the kitchen. Soup, salad & bread are all premade there. It's not like we ordered some complicated item. That being said, the other staff there is outstanding & the food is good. Just avoid the meth addict looking lady that works there.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

It was my first visit to this particular store. I was pleasantly surprised, but the food was excellent and the service was great. Had a great time. It had been awhile since we have been out w/o the kids and we did have a gift card...so those factors may have had something to do with our perception of great time... It was good!

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

they never came to my table, i waited there for a long time and was ignored, i saw them serving people that got in after us and just got up and left.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!