“Olive Garden is good all the time”
Review of Olive Garden

Cuisines: Italian
Description: New to Monroe. Just opened in January
Description: New to Monroe. Just opened in January
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Olive Garden is a chain so there is not that much chnage from location to location but if I have my choice I choose this location and the one at Carolina Place over all the others.

1  Thank James M

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We ordered our entrees and as we were waiting they brought out our soup and bread. The zuppa Toscana soup was off the chain and by the time they brought out our food we were almost full. We had to ask for a takeout box.Everything was good!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Food is great. Especially with the unlimited pasta deal right now. Staff is very attentive and polite

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Too expensive for salad & spagetti and it contains sausage products. It is not as good as my homemade spaghetti but costs a whole lot more.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I used the online ordering which was great.Our order was correct and ready at time of pickup. The food was delicious! I've also used the catering on rather short notice and received the same great service.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!